- Determine how much funding you need.
- Determine how soon you need it.
- Visit: www.ibiprintart.com and www.ibimetalart.com
- Pick a product or a suite of products that fit your audience's preferences and price points.
- Contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion about a new path to funding your goals.
- Share the positive vision and opportunity with your sales force to motivate and propel them to power through to the finish line of financial freedom.
A wide ranging selection of quality, useful products that people can enjoy for years are available for customization. All are hand printed or hand made. One Of A Kind. One At A Time.
Categories of products include those of: Clay (Ex. Mugs, Magnets), Cloth (Ex. T-Shirts, Tote Bags, Hats, Journals), Glass (Ex. Display Panels), Metal (Ex. Hand Stamped Jewelry, Book Marks, Printed Cuffs, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles), Paper (Ex. Buttons, Coasters, Prints), Wood (Ex. Clocks, Smart Phone Stands, Serving Trays)
Price Points: From ($10 - $200)
Key Points Of The Program
- Keep up to 50% of Net Profits
- No Minimum Order Requirements
- No Investment
- No Risk
- Simple and Secure Ordering Process
- Timely Turn Around
Other Options Offered
1. Event Sales: On site product production for your planned fundraising event. Pick a product or suite of products to offer to your supporters at a pop-up sale. A very unique way to inspire unity and support for your cause. For this setup, your organization will earn 25% of Net Profits.
2. Wholesale: Pick a product or suite of products and have them produced in bulk, at wholesale, for your organization to sell at your chosen time and price points.
Websites: www.ibiprintart.com and www.ibimetalart.com